White Vegetarian Pizza
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 219
- Fat: 9.1g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Protein: 10.1g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 302mg
- Calories from fat: 37%
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Calcium: 187mg
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 (24-ounce) package prebaked pizza crust (such as Mama Mary's)
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Cook broccoli in boiling water 3 minutes or until tender. Drain and plunge in ice water; drain and chop.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and next 3 ingredients; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Add broccoli, salt, and crushed red pepper; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; drain.
- Lightly coat crust with cooking spray; place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese over crust; top with vegetable mixture and remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Reduce oven temperature to 425°; bake 8 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts. Sprinkle with basil. Cut into 8 slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes