- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 (24-ounce) package prebaked pizza crust (such as Mama Mary's)
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- calories 219
- fat 9.1 g
- satfat 3.1 g
- protein 10.1 g
- carbohydrate 25 g
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 302 mg
- caloriesfromfat 37 %
- fiber 1.9 g
- calcium 187 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Cook broccoli in boiling water 3 minutes or until tender. Drain and plunge in ice water; drain and chop.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and next 3 ingredients; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Add broccoli, salt, and crushed red pepper; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; drain.
Lightly coat crust with cooking spray; place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese over crust; top with vegetable mixture and remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Reduce oven temperature to 425°; bake 8 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts. Sprinkle with basil. Cut into 8 slices.