WHITE TRASH CASSEROLE
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 PORK CHOPS (ABOUT 1 LB)
- 2 TBS SALAD OIL
- 1 CAN (10-1/2 OZ) MUSHROOM SOUP
- 1/2 CUP SOUR CREAM
- 1 TSP PARSLEY FLAKES
- 1 CAN (8 OZ) CUT GREEN BEANS, DRAINED
- 1/2 BAG (4 CUPS) FROZEN COUNTRY STYLE DINNER FRIES
- Preheat over to 400. Sprinkle pork chops with salt, pepper and paprika. Brown in oil over medium high heat. Remove from pan. In same pan, over low heat, stirring constantly, heat soup, sour cream and parsley. Do not boil.
- Place fries in shallow 2 qt casserole, top with layer of green beans, pour on cream sauce and top with pork chops.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jcecelia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note