White Satin Frosting
- 2 (4-ounce) bars white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (2-pound) package powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Stir together white chocolate and 1/2 cup boiling water until chocolate melts. Cool; chill 30 minutes.
- 2. Beat chilled white chocolate mixture and butter at low speed with an electric mixer until blended. Beat at high speed 2 to 3 minutes or until fluffy. Gradually add powdered sugar and salt, beating at low speed until blended. Beat at high speed until smooth and fluffy.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ghirardelli white chocolate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts