White Sangria Salads
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Heather Chadduck Hillegas
Delicate and sweet, this pairs well with chicken or tuna salad.
Yield: Makes 12 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 3 Hours, 35 Minutes
- 1 (1-oz.) package unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 cups white grape juice
- 2 cups chilled sweet sparkling wine (such as Moscato d'Asti)
- 1 cup sliced green grapes
- 1 cup drained mandarin orange segments
- 12 grapefruit sections (about 2 grapefruits)
- 1. Sprinkle gelatin over pineapple juice in a bowl; let stand 1 minute.
- 2. Bring 1 1/2 cups grape juice to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Add hot grape juice to gelatin mixture, and stir until gelatin dissolves. Stir in wine and remaining 1 cup grape juice.
- 3. Place grapes and citrus fruit in a 12-mold Bundt pan (about 3/4 cup per mold) or 2 (6-cup) jumbo muffin pans. Top with wine mixture (about 1/2 cup per mold). Chill 3 hours or until set.
- 4. Dip bottom of pan in warm water for about 15 seconds. Unmold onto a serving plate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note