Can't believe this was rated as outstanding! This looks and tastes like a Mimosa NOTHING even close to a Sangria ! very disappointing !
This easy white sangria recipe from Southern Living features frozen juice concentrates, chilledw white wine, and slices of citrus fruits.
Yield: Makes about 2 quarts
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry white wine
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/3 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 navel orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 3 cups club soda, chilled
- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Stir in half of fruit slices. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Stir in club soda just before serving. Serve over ice with remaining fruit slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages