Big hit at several gatherings!
Cool down on a warm afternoon with a glass of cold, white sangria filled with your favorite fruits. The best part about this drink is that the longer it sits, the sweeter it gets.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 6 cups Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 ripe nectarine, pitted and cut into thin wedges
- 1 tangerine, thinly sliced
- 1 cup seedless white grapes, halved
- 1 cup club soda
- In a large pitcher or other container, combine the wine and sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves. Add the remaining ingredients, excluding the club soda, and mix well. Place the pitcher in the refrigerator and let the sangria sit for at least 1 hour (and up to 4 hours). The sangria will sweeten with time, so the longer it sits, the better. Just before serving, stir in the club soda and ice cubes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages