Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 3 slivers yellow onion
- 2 cups long grain rice
- 3.5 cups water
- Put oil and onion in frying pan.
- Heat until onion turns golden.
- Add rice stir until rice turns white.
- Add water bring to a light boil.
- turn to low and cover.
- when rice is flat and slightly tender turn heat off and cover for 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MrsHolbert and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note