White Pizza Sauce
Simple quick white pizza sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil, fresh minced
- 1/2 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano, shredded
- Heat butter in a small saucepan. Add flour and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Slowly whisk in milk, adding gradually. Stir in remaining ingredients. Will thicken upon standing.
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/white-pizza-sauce-279060?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by drdrool and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Pizza Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza