White Pizza Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil, fresh minced
- 1/2 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano, shredded
- Heat butter in a small saucepan. Add flour and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Slowly whisk in milk, adding gradually. Stir in remaining ingredients. Will thicken upon standing.
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/white-pizza-sauce-279060?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by drdrool and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Pizza Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza
More Recipes for Main Dishes