The easiness of making this pizza and it was delicious. It was my favorite pizza ever.
After one slice of White Pizza, you'll discover that you don't need sauce to serve up a tasty pizza pie!
More From Allyou
Preheat: 45 Minutes
- Calories: 348
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 15g
- Carbohydrate: 42g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Sodium: 629mg
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan or pecorino
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped (about 2 tsp.)
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary or thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cornmeal, for dusting
- 1 Pizza Dough or
- 1 Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough
- 1. Place oven rack on lowest shelf. If you have a stone, place it on rack. Preheat oven to 550°F, or your oven's highest temperature, for 45 minutes.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- 3. Dust a 14-inch-wide pizza peel with cornmeal, then flatten dough on top. Using lightly floured fingers or a floured rolling pin, stretch dough into a 13- to 14-inch round. (Sprinkle peel with more cornmeal if necessary to make sure crust slides around easily on peel.) Spread cheese mixture in an even layer on dough, leaving a 1-inch border.
- 4. Carefully slide pizza onto stone. Bake until crust is just slightly charred on top and golden on bottom (lift an edge to check) and cheese has melted, about 8 minutes. Transfer pizza to a cutting board and let it rest for a minute or 2 before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note