- 8 ounces fresh pizza dough
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Canadian bacon, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Gorgonzola or other blue cheese
- 6 cups mixed greens, divided
- 2 cups broccoli florets, divided
- 6 tablespoons low-fat balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- calories 370
- fat 14 g
- satfat 4.5 g
- monofat 4 g
- polyfat 4.5 g
- protein 17 g
- carbohydrate 50 g
- fiber 7 g
- cholesterol 25 mg
- sodium 770 mg
- 1.6 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
With a floured rolling pin, roll dough into a 12-inch circle; transfer to a 12-inch pizza stone or round baking pan. Bake at 400° for 5 to 7 minutes until crust begins to puff.
Meanwhile, stir together ricotta cheese and honey. Remove crust from oven, and flip so bottom is now on top. Spread ricotta mixture evenly over crust. Top with 1/4 cup mozzarella, pear, Canadian bacon, and walnuts. Top with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella and gorgonzola.
Return pizza to oven; bake an additional 15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Allow pizza to set before slicing into 8 pieces.
While pizza bakes, assemble side salads, using 1 1/2 cups greens, 1/2 cup broccoli, and 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing per serving.