White Pita Pizzas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) whole wheat pitas
- Serves:Prep: 10minCook: 15minTotal: 25min
- •2 whole wheat pitas, split horizontally into 2 halves each
- •1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- •3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- •1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- •1 clove garlic, minced
- •4 tablespoons pesto
- 1.Preheat the oven to 425°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2.Place the pita halves on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 4 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- 3.Meanwhile, combine the ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, and garlic in a bowl. Spread 1/4 over each pita. Spread 1 tablespoon of the pesto over the cheese on each pita. Bake for 6 to 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Nutritional Factsper serving
- 263.9 CAL
- 12.5 G
- SATURATED FAT
- 5 G
- 511.6 MG
- 19.4 G
- TOTAL SUGARS
- 2.6 G
- DIETARY FIBER
- 2.1 G
- 17.1 G
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nidhim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Pita Pizzas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes