White Peach Sangría Pops
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
Why should kids have all the popsicle fun? Cool down on hot summer evenings with these adult-friendly spiked popsicles made with frozen sangría.
Yield: Makes 12 pops
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups white grape juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 12 (3-oz.) paper cups
- 1/2 cup chopped, unpeeled white peaches
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped, peeled kiwi fruit
- 12 (3 1/2-inch) food-safe wooden ice-cream spoons
- 1. Combine wine, white grape juice, sugar, and fresh lemon juice in a 2-qt. measuring cup, stirring until sugar dissolves. Pour mixture into paper cups. Stir together peaches, raspberries, and kiwi fruit; spoon fruit mixture into cups.
- 2. Cover each cup with aluminum foil; make a small slit in center, and insert 1 ice-cream spoon into each cup. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts