I made this for a party and it was a big hit.
White Peach Sangria
More From Sunset
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 bottle (750 ml.) Riesling or other aromatic white wine
- 2 cups thin wedges firm-ripe white peaches (about 3/4 lb.)
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 1 cup loosely packed mint sprigs
- 1 bottle (750 ml.) chilled brut-style sparkling wine
- 1. In a large pitcher or small punch bowl, combine Riesling, peaches, peach schnapps, and mint sprigs. Cover and chill until cold, at least 2 hours.
- 2. Pour in sparkling wine, stir gently, and serve immediately in chilled white-wine glasses.
- Bar snack: Marcona or other toasted almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages