Delicious! It was so easy to make. I used a store cooked rotisserie chicken so it made cooking this after work super easy and fast. I also forgot to cut up one can of the beans. Really good dish. I also served it with brown rice.
White Lightning Chicken Chili
White Lightning Chicken Chili gets its name because it only takes 30 minutes from start to finish to get this one-dish meal to the table. Don't drain the chopped green chiles or navy beans. Serve chili with cornbread.
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 (14 1/2-oz.) cans chicken broth
- 2 (4.5-oz.) cans chopped green chiles
- 1 (1.25-oz.) package white chicken chili seasoning mix
- 3 (16-oz.) cans navy beans
- Avocado-Mango Salsa
- Sour cream, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, fresh cilantro leaves
- Sauté onion and garlic in hot oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in chicken, next 3 ingredients, and 2 cans navy beans. Coarsely mash remaining can navy beans, and stir into chicken mixture. Bring to a boil, stirring often; cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.
We tested with McCormick White Chicken Chili Seasoning Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note