White Hot Spiced Chocolate
Community Recipe from
- 3 can(s) 1% low fat milk
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) grated whole nutmeg
- 1 stick(s) cinnamon stick
- 1/2 can(s) premium white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen fat-free whipped topping thawed
- Grated whole nutmeg, optional
- Combine milk, nutmeg and cinnamon stick in a medium saucepan over medium heat; bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. Add white chocolate chips, stirring until chips melt. Remover from heat; stir in vanilla. Discard cinnamon stick. Serve with whipped topping. Sprinkle with additional nutmeg, if desired. Yield: 8 servings (1/2 cup hot chocolate and 1 Tbsp whipped topping).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Buddsgirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Hot Spiced Chocolate Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages