Blackberry Cheesecake Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 1 Hour15 Minutes Ingredients • Crust •1 box Vanilla Wafers •1/2 cup Pecans •1 stick 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted •1-1/2 teaspoon Vanilla • Filling •3 packages 8 Ounce Cream Cheese •1-1/2 cup Sugar •4 whole Eggs •1/2 cup Sour Cream • Topping •2 cups Blackberries •1/2 cup Sugar •2 Tablespoons Water Preparation Instructions : Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place vanilla wafers and pecans into the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until mixture becomes crumbs. Add melted butter and vanilla and pulse again until combined. Pour into a 10-inch spring form pan and press crumbs into the bottom of the pan. (If they come up the sides, that's okay!) For the filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add sour cream and mix again. Pour mixture into crust, smooth the top, and bake for 1 hour, 10 minutes. Turn off oven and open door and allow to sit in the oven with the door opened .
White Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups half-and-half divided
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Garnish: whipped topping, cinnamon, cocoa powder, and candy canes
- In a saucepan, combine 1/4 cup half-and-half, white chocolate chips, cinnamon stick and nutmeg. Whisk over low heat until chips are melted. Remove cinnamon stick.
- Add remaining half-and-half. Whisk until heated throughout. Remove from heat and add vanilla and almond extract. Garnish if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages