- 3 cups half-and-half divided
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Garnish: whipped topping, cinnamon, cocoa powder, and candy canes
How to Make It
In a saucepan, combine 1/4 cup half-and-half, white chocolate chips, cinnamon stick and nutmeg. Whisk over low heat until chips are melted. Remove cinnamon stick.
Add remaining half-and-half. Whisk until heated throughout. Remove from heat and add vanilla and almond extract. Garnish if desired.