White Fish and Italian Bean Bouillabaisse
- 2 pound(s) haddock or cod (skinned, deboned, and large diced)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic, minced
- 2 ribs celery
- 4 ounce(s) green olive tapenade
- 2 cup(s) Cabernet Sauvignon
- 28 ounce(s) canned diced tomatoes, fresh may be used
- 16 ounce(s) Italian white beans, drained
- 1 bunch(es) Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 ounce(s) Parmesan Reggiano, grated
- 4 ounce(s) olive oil
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1. In large heavy bottom saute pan, over medium high heat, saute onions, garlic, and celery until translucent.
- 2. Add diced whole fish and tapenade; cook until fish is tender.
- 3. Add Cabernet, tomatoes and white beans, bring to boil, reduce to simmer, simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- 4. Add parsley and Parmesan, adjust salt and pepper to taste, serve with rice or pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note