White Cranberry-Citrus Punch
Prep: 10 minutes.
Yield: Makes 15 servings (serving size: about 5 ounces)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 92
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Calcium: 11mg
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Riesling, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups light white cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 15 strips orange peel
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- 2. Stir in oranges and cranberries.
- 3. Ladle punch and 2 or 3 cranberries into decorative cups or glasses.
- 4. Garnish each glass with a twist of orange peel and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Cranberry-Citrus Punch Recipe at a Glance