~ White Cosmopolitan ~
Community Recipe from
- 6 ounce(s) Absolute Citron Vodka Chilled
- 15 ounce(s) Ocean Spray White Cranberry Juice Cocktail Chilled
- 2 ounce(s) Nellie & Joe's Famous Key West Lime Juice (Sweetened) Chilled
- 1 teaspoon(s) White Sugar
- 3 limes Chilled
- Combine first two ingredients into pitcher. (during a crowd it is easier than making individual glasses)
- Whisk together white sugar & lime juice. Add to pitcher & stir.
- Slice limes adding several to pitcher. Reserve remaining limes for garnish.
- Pour into stemmed cocktail glasses, garnish glass with lime.
- Adjust Vodka to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JennyPoker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes