~ White Cosmopolitan ~
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) Absolute Citron Vodka Chilled
- 15 ounce(s) Ocean Spray White Cranberry Juice Cocktail Chilled
- 2 ounce(s) Nellie & Joe's Famous Key West Lime Juice (Sweetened) Chilled
- 1 teaspoon(s) White Sugar
- 3 limes Chilled
- Combine first two ingredients into pitcher. (during a crowd it is easier than making individual glasses)
- Whisk together white sugar & lime juice. Add to pitcher & stir.
- Slice limes adding several to pitcher. Reserve remaining limes for garnish.
- Pour into stemmed cocktail glasses, garnish glass with lime.
- Adjust Vodka to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JennyPoker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note