White Christmas Dream Drops (Sunset Mag. 12/11)
Community Recipe from
- 2 large egg white, room temp.
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) white chocolate chips
- 1/3+ cup(s) crushed peppermint candies (save 1-1/2 Tbsp. to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in deep bowl until soft peaks.
- Add vanilla and salt, then mixer on high speed add 1 tbsp. sugar and beat 10-15 seconds, repeat until all used. Scrape inside of bowl and beat another 15 seconds. Should be straight peaks.
- Fold in choc. chips and 1/3 c. candy
- Drop 1 tbsp. portion on parchment lined pans and sprinkle with rest of candies.
- Bake until dry and set but still pale, 30-35 min., rotating pans halfway through.
- Turn off oven, open door and let cookies stand 10 min.
- Let cool on pans..
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ncarli and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Christmas Dream Drops (Sunset Mag. 12/11) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies