- 30 chocolate wafer cookies
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 14 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 (11/ 2 lb.) bag frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- calories 733
- fat 50 g
- satfat 27 g
- protein 7 g
- carbohydrate 60 g
- fiber 7 g
- cholesterol 82 mg
- sodium 188 mg
How to Make It
Make crust: Preheat oven to 375ºF. In a food processor, pulse wafers and sugar until ground. With motor running, add butter until clumps form. Press into a 9-inch tart pan. Bake 10 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
Make filling: Warm cream on medium heat until it just boils. Remove from heat and add butter and chocolate. Let stand 5 minutes, then stir until smooth. Strain raspberries; pat dry with paper towels. Cover tart shell with a layer of raspberries. Pour filling over. Chill until set, 2 hours.
Make topping: Warm all ingredients on low heat until melted, stirring often. Drizzle on tart. Chill 5 minutes.