White Chocolate Ribbons and Bow
This recipe goes with Chocolate-Vanilla Holiday Torte
Yield: Makes enough for 2 ribbons and bow
- 6 ounces vanilla candy coating
- 3 1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Burgundy food paste color
- Melt coating in a small saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in corn syrup and desired amount of food paste. Cover; chill 1 hour.
- Knead mixture until the consistency of dough. (Kneading with warm hands keeps mixture soft; letting it stand on a cool surface hardens it.)
- Roll candy coating mixture out onto a cool surface to 1/8-inch thickness. Using a fluted pastry wheel, cut into 2 (17- x 2 1/2-inch) ribbons. Cut remaining mixture into 1 (13- x 2 1/2-inch) strip, 2 (4- x 2 1/2-inch) strips, 2 (3- x 2 1/2-inch) strips, and 1 (2 1/2- x 1-inch) strip.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This