White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Chill: 8 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Graham Crackers
- 3 tablespoon(s) White Sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) Butter Melted
- Raspberry Sauce
- 10 ounce(s) Raspberries Frozen
- 2 tablespoon(s) White Sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- White Chocolate Sauce
- 2 cup(s) White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup(s) Half and Half
- 24 ounce(s) Cream Cheese Room Temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) White Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a food processor, blend together the graham cracker crust ingredients.
- Press the crust into the bottom of a 9" spring form pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Set aside to cool and leave the oven on.
- In a saucepan, combine the raspberries, sugar, cornstarch, and water.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Strain to remove the seeds.
- Fill a small pot with about 2 inches of water.
- Put a small metal bowl on top of the pot to create a type of double-boiler.
- Bring the water to a boil and then turn down the heat to low-medium.
- Put the white chocolate chips and half and half into the bowl and stir until the chips are completely melted and the half and half is fully incorporated.
- In a mixer, mix together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the 3 eggs, one at a time.
- Blend in the vanilla and white chocolate sauce.
- Pour half of the batter over the crust.
- Drizzle 3 tablespoons of the raspberry sauce all over the batter (trust me, just 3).
- Pour in the remaining batter.
- Drizzle 3 more tablespoons of the raspberry sauce on top and swirl around with a knife (not too much swirling!).
- SAVE THE REST OF THE SAUCE!
- Surround the bottom of the spring form pan with two layers of tinfoil (making sure there are no holes).
- Place the cheesecake in the center of a large roasting pan.
- Slowly pour boiling water into the roasting pan until it reaches about halfway up the spring form pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60+ minutes.
- It will be ready when it is just BARELY jiggly!
- Remove from the roasting pan, take off the tinfoil, and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove the cheesecake from the spring form pan and drizzle over the remaining raspberry sauce!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HopeFull and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note