Awesome! Best cheesecake recipe ever. Not one complaint whatsoever! Family loved it! Used the 3/4 c. raspberry preserves in place of the syrup. Melted White Chocolate in the microwave.
White Chocolate-Raspberry Cheesecake
Raspberry preserves and syrup combine to make a luscious, spreadable raspberry layer in this cheesecake.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) white chocolate morsels
- 5 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons raspberry syrup*
- Garnish: white chocolate curls*
- Combine first 3 ingredients; press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes; cool slightly.
- Place chocolate morsels in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts. Cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Add melted chocolate, beating well.
- Combine raspberry preserves and raspberry syrup in a small bowl; stir well.
- Spoon half of cream cheese batter into prepared crust; spread half of raspberry mixture over batter, leaving a 3/4-inch border. Spoon remaining cream cheese batter around edges of pan, spreading towards the center. Cover remaining raspberry mixture and chill.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until cheesecake is just set and slightly browned. Remove from oven; cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Run a knife around edge of pan, and release sides. Pour remaining raspberry mixture on top of cheesecake, leaving a 1-inch border. Garnish, if desired. Store in refrigerator.
- *If you can't find raspberry syrup in your grocery store, use 3/4 cup raspberry preserves, and heat in microwave until preserves melt.
- *To make curls out of white chocolate baking squares, pull a vegetable peeler along the narrow edge of each square.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note