White Chocolate-Praline Truffles
- 3 (4-ounce) white chocolate bars, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut up
- 2 tablespoons almond liqueur
- 1 recipe Praline Almonds
- Microwave chocolate pieces and whipping cream, in a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl and MEDIUM (50% power) 3 1/2 minutes. Whisk until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. (If chocolate doesn't melt completely, microwave and whisk at 15-second intervals until melted.) Whisk in butter and liqueur; let stand 20 minutes.
- Beat a medium speed with an electric mixter 4 minutes or until mixture forms soft peaks. (Do not overbeat mixture.) Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; roll in Praline Almonds. Cover and chill up to 1 week, or freeze up to 1 month.
- Note: We used Ghirardelli white chocolate bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This