- 2 (16-ounce) packages vanilla bark coating
- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate morsels
- 1 (6-ounce) package white chocolate baking squares
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 1 (16-ounce) package pretzel nuggets (we tested with Snyder's of Hanover Sourdough Pretzel Nuggets)
- 1 (8-ounce) package animal-shaped crackers (3 cups)
- 1 cup coarsely crushed hard peppermint candies
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker. Cook, covered, on LOW 1 hour and 30 minutes or until vanilla bark and chocolate look very soft. Uncover and stir until smooth. Stir in pretzels, crackers, and crushed peppermint candies.
Drop candy by heaping tablespoonfuls onto wax paper. Let stand 1 hour or until firm.