Awesome recipe! I don't like pecan pie but I love this. Lost the recipe 2 months ago but now it is found just in time for Christmas!
White Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 (1-ounce) premium white chocolate baking squares, chopped*
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Unfold piecrust, and press out fold lines; sprinkle with flour, spreading over surface. Place crust, floured side down, in a 9" pieplate; fold edges under, and flute. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes.
- Combine butter, sugar, and corn syrup; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves. Let cool slightly. Add chopped pecans and next 3 ingredients; stir well. Pour filling into prebaked piecrust; sprinkle with two-thirds of chopped white chocolate. Top with pecan halves.
- Bake at 325° for 50 to 55 minutes or until set. Cover with aluminum foil during last 10 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Place remaining chopped white chocolate in a small heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag. Submerge bag in hot water until chocolate melts. Remove bag from water. Snip a tiny hole in one corner of bag, using scissors; drizzle chocolate over pie.
- *For white chocolate, we used Baker's.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts