White Chocolate, Peanut, and Caramel Candy Cookies
These yummy drop cookies have more than the typical amount of chunks of candy and nuts. For this recipe, chilling the dough twice really helps cookies hold a plump shape during baking.
More From Oxmoor House
Bake: 11 Minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 (1.7-ounce) packages chocolate-covered caramel candies, chilled and chopped (we tested with Rolo)
- 2 (4-ounce) white chocolate bars, chopped (we tested with Ghirardelli)
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add sugars, beating well. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Process oats in a blender or food processor until finely ground. Combine oats, flour, and next 3 ingredients; add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in chopped candy, white chocolate, and peanuts. Chill dough 1 hour, if desired.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2" balls, and place on lightly greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Chill briefly, if desired. Bake at 375º for 10 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note