White Chocolate, Peanut, and Caramel Candy Cookies
More From Oxmoor House
Bake: 11 Minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 (1.7-ounce) packages chocolate-covered caramel candies, chilled and chopped (we tested with Rolo)
- 2 (4-ounce) white chocolate bars, chopped (we tested with Ghirardelli)
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; add sugars, beating well. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Process oats in a blender or food processor until finely ground. Combine oats, flour, and next 3 ingredients; add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in chopped candy, white chocolate, and peanuts. Chill dough 1 hour, if desired.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2" balls, and place on lightly greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Chill briefly, if desired. Bake at 375º for 10 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts