White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Graham Cracker Squares
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 whole(s) graham crackers broken in half
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 8 ounce(s) almond bark (from 24 oz bar) or use white chocolate baking chips
- 1 cup(s) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) mini marshmallows
- 1 cup(s) pretzels crushed
- 1. Line the graham crackers in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- 2. Mix crushed pretzels, chocolate chips and marshmallows together in a bowl and set aside.
- 3. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the almond bark until smooth (stirring every 20 seconds). Stir in peanut butter.
- 4. Pour white chocolate peanut butter over the graham crackers, spreading with a spatula as you go. The graham crackers may slide a bit as you spread, but try to cover them evenly.
- 5. Sprinkle the pretzel, chocolate chip, marshmallow mixture over the top.
- 6. Let cool, then gently pull apart graham cracker squares. (The white chocolate peanut butter makes them stick together.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Graham Cracker Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts