White Chocolate-Peanut Butter Crunch
- 8 (2-ounce) vanilla bark coating squares
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- Microwave coating in a large glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Stir in marshmallows, cereal, and peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let stand 15 minutes or until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts