White Chocolate Party Mix
- 1 (14-ounce) package candy-coated chocolate-covered peanuts
- 1 (9-ounce) package butter-flavored pretzels
- 5 cups toasted oat O-shaped cereal
- 5 cups crispy corn cereal snack mix
- 1 (24-ounce) package almond bark coating
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large container. Set aside.
- Microwave almond bark coating in a microwave-safe dish at HIGH 1 minute, stirring once. Microwave at HIGH for 1 more minute; stir until coating is smooth.
- Pour melted coating over cereal mixture, stirring to combine. Spread onto wax paper, and let cool 30 minutes.
- Break apart, and store candy in an airtight container. Mix can be frozen up to 1 month.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Snyder's of Hanover Butter Snaps Pretzels, Cheerios, and Corn Chex snack mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This