This was a very easy dessert to make. The chocolate sauce was outstanding and would be great on ice cream. Definitely a keeper! Perfect for a special occasions.
White Chocolate Panna Cotta With Dark Chocolate Sauce
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Cari South
More From Southern Living
Stand: 5 Minutes
- 1 (1/4-oz.) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs, chocolate shavings
- 1. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup milk in a small bowl; stir until moistened. Let stand 5 minutes. (Mixture will be lumpy.)
- 2. Cook whipping cream, chocolate morsels, and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until morsels are melted and sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, and add gelatin mixture, stirring until mixture is dissolved. Stir in remaining 1 1/4 cups milk.
- 3. Pour mixture evenly into 4 to 6 stemmed glasses or 6 (8-oz.) ramekins. Cover and chill 24 hours. Serve with Dark Chocolate Sauce. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts