Wonderful! I followed the recipe exactly, baked 10 minutes on parchment paper, and they were delicious. Thank you!
White Chocolate-Orange Dream Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate morsels
- Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add egg, orange rind, and extract, beating until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating just until blended after each addition. Stir in white chocolate morsels. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This