White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Yield: 6 cookies.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 102
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.8g
- Carbohydrate: 15.4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 117mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate mini-morsels
- 2 tablespoons crisp rice cereal
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Beat brown sugar and margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until fluffy; gradually add egg substitute and vanilla, beating well.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt; gradually add to margarine mixture. Stir in oats, white chocolate morsels, and cereal.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 7 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks, and let cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies