White Chocolate Mousse
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) sweetend condensed milk 14 ounces
- 1 package(s) white chocolate instant pudding mix 3 ounces
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 1/2 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1/2 cup(s) red raspberries
- 6 mint leaves
- 1. Combine condensed milk, pudding mix and water in mixing bowl. Beat with
- electric mixer set at medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute. Chill,
- covered for 5 minutes.
- 2. Beat whipping cream in a chilled mixing bowl with and electric mixer set at high
- speed until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Fold whipped cream into pudding mixture. Spoon into parfait glasses or dessert
- bowls. Chill, covered until serving time.
- 4. Top each serving with raspberries and mint sprigs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lpettirossi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Chocolate Mousse Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes