This mousse is out of this world. It was fairly easy to make and tasted wonderful. I used it as a filling between a double chocolate layer cake. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
White Chocolate Mousse
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, divided
- 3 (1-ounce) white chocolate baking squares
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cook 2 tablespoons cream, white chocolate, corn syrup, and butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Cool.
- Beat remaining whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla at high speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form; fold into white chocolate mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts