White Chocolate Mint Frosting
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 8 ounce(s) white chocolate chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) green creme de menthe
- Bring the cream and butter to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until butter melts. Remove from heat.
- Add the white chocolate. Stir until melted.
- Mix in the creme de menth. Cool at room temperature for 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Chocolate Mint Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings