White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) macadamia nuts not chopped
- 1 cup(s) white chocolate chips
- -Mix butter with sugars until lumps are gone.
- -Add ingredients in following order: egg, vanilla, flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until creamy.
- -Stir in macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips.
- -For 18 large cookies, use a 1-oz ice cream scooper to drop cookies or roll into size of large walnuts. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes