White Chocolate-Macadamia Fudge
White chocolate, toasted macadamias, and orange essence bump this fudge up to fabulous.
Yield: 2 pounds
- 3 cups (18 ounces) white chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- Line a 9" square pan with aluminum foil; lightly grease foil.
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, 10 to 11 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat, and stir in orange rind, vanilla, and salt until blended. Stir in nuts.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or until firm. Cut fudge into squares, and store in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This