I've been making this recipe for several years now. It's a tradition every year when we have our office Christmas party.
White Chocolate Latte
More From Southern Living
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2/3 cup white chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Garnish: cinnamon sticks
- Stir first 4 ingredients together in a small saucepan over low heat until white chocolate morsels are melted. Stir in vanilla and almond extracts; pour evenly into 4 mugs. Top with whipped cream, if desired. Garnish, if desired, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This