I get great reviews every time I make this. I make my own crust though and put it in mini muffin and normal muffin sized silicon pans. The only tricky part is getting the tarts to pop out of the form without breaking. I agree these need a garnish but the recipe is super easy and impressively delicious! My go-to.
White Chocolate-Key Lime Pie
Howard L. Puckett
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (11-ounce) package white chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1/3 cup fresh Key lime or lime juice
- 1 (9-inch) ready-made graham cracker crust or your favorite prepared recipe
- Garnish: lime slices
- Combine cream and white chocolate morsels in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook 5 minutes or until morsels melt, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add sour cream, lime rind, and juice; stir well. Pour into crust. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note