I have a lot of better key lime pie recipes than this one. Flavor was just OK. I don't understand why the 9 inch pie crust. It barely filled half the plate. I had to pipe whipped cream around the edges to hide this appearance since I was serving this to guests. My suggestion would be if you make this pie use a 8 inch graham crust.
White Chocolate-Key Lime Pie
Howard L. Puckett
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (11-ounce) package white chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1/3 cup fresh Key lime or lime juice
- 1 (9-inch) ready-made graham cracker crust or your favorite prepared recipe
- Garnish: lime slices
- Combine cream and white chocolate morsels in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook 5 minutes or until morsels melt, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add sour cream, lime rind, and juice; stir well. Pour into crust. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This