This my third time making this easy pie. I think its delicious!! I have had many requests for the recipe, and in my book thats high praise! I hate making pies, but this one is a snap! I do add about twice the amount of zest and pour in a little more key lime juice b/c I like things a little more tangy.
White Chocolate-Key Lime Pie
Howard L. Puckett
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (11-ounce) package white chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1/3 cup fresh Key lime or lime juice
- 1 (9-inch) ready-made graham cracker crust or your favorite prepared recipe
- Garnish: lime slices
- Combine cream and white chocolate morsels in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook 5 minutes or until morsels melt, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add sour cream, lime rind, and juice; stir well. Pour into crust. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note