White Chocolate-Hazelnut Tarts
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 10.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Protein: 3.1g
- Carbohydrate: 22.2g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 3.5mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 268mg
- Calcium: 70mg
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 1 (1-ounce) package sugar-free white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Roll pie dough into a 14-inch circle. Cut 4 (5-inch) circles from dough; press each circle into a 4-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Pierce bottom and sides of dough; bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until golden.
- 3. While crusts bake, combine pudding mix and milk, stirring with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- 4. Spread 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread over bottom of each warm crust. Spoon pudding mixture evenly over hazelnut spread in each crust. Chill in refrigerator 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- 5. Sprinkle tarts evenly with hazelnuts and chocolate shavings, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts