- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 1 (1-ounce) package sugar-free white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- calories 200
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 10.8 g
- satfat 2.8 g
- monofat 5.1 g
- polyfat 2.8 g
- protein 3.1 g
- carbohydrate 22.2 g
- fiber 0.8 g
- cholesterol 3.5 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 268 mg
- calcium 70 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Roll pie dough into a 14-inch circle. Cut 4 (5-inch) circles from dough; press each circle into a 4-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Pierce bottom and sides of dough; bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until golden.
While crusts bake, combine pudding mix and milk, stirring with a whisk for 2 minutes.
Spread 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread over bottom of each warm crust. Spoon pudding mixture evenly over hazelnut spread in each crust. Chill in refrigerator 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Sprinkle tarts evenly with hazelnuts and chocolate shavings, if desired.