White Chocolate Fudge
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 16 ounce(s) package powder sugar
- 12 ounce(s) white chocolate baking bars melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- Grease an 8 inch square pan with butter and set aside. Beat softened cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating well. Add melted chocolate and vanilla, stirring until blended. Stir in pecans. Spread into prepared pan, cover and chill 1 hour until firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by betsykersey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Chocolate Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy