White Chocolate Frosting
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 1/2 (4-ounce) white chocolate baking bars
- 1 1/2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler over simmering water until melted. Remove from heat; let cool.
- Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until smooth. Add juice and chocolate just until combined.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This