White Chocolate Frosting
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 1/2 (4-ounce) white chocolate baking bars
- 1 1/2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler over simmering water until melted. Remove from heat; let cool.
- Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until smooth. Add juice and chocolate just until combined.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note