White Chocolate Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 2 (12-ounce) packages white chocolate morsels
- 4 (2-ounce) vanilla candy coating squares, chopped
- Cook cream in a saucepan over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes. (Do not boil.) Remove from heat; stir in morsels and candy coating until melted. Cool 1 1/2 hours. (Mixture should reach room temperature.)
- Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer 4 to 5 minutes or until spreading consistency. (Do not overbeat.)
- Note: If frosting separates, reheat mixture, and proceed as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note