Can you make this frosting a day ahead and frost the cake the next day?
White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
More From Oxmoor House
- 3 cups white chocolate morsels
- 3 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 7 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1. Microwave white chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM (50% power) 3 minutes; stir until smooth.
- 2. Combine cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add melted chocolate, beating well. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at low speed until blended. Beat at medium speed until mixture reaches desired spreading consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note