- 1 (4-ounce) white chocolate bar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 6 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apricot nectar
How to Make It
Melt white chocolate bar in a small heavy saucepan over low heat; cool slightly.
Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add white chocolate, beating until blended. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until blended. Stir in vanilla and apricot nectar.
NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Ghirardelli white chocolate.